• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - KatiePurrPurr
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: KatiePurrPurr

Reason for your ban: Theft/Griefing? (Not sure which one it was)

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I let my nephew play on my account and didn't realize he was going around stealing stuff or breaking stuff until I tried to get on and saw that I was banned. I am very sorry about that and will make sure no one else uses my account unless I am right next to them. If I need to fix anything for bring back anything, I can do that. 

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server and it has been the only one I have found that isn't difficult to understand the controls or commands. Again, I am sorry for that and will fix anything if needed.  

You are banned for stealing 15 diamond ores from another player. Even if it was your nephew who stole these blocks, that doesn't really make a big difference as you are responsible for managing your account, which also means that you are responsible for everything that happens on your account.

In order to be unbanned, please answer these two questions thoroughly:
-How does stealing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
xo

-How does stealing affect other players? It affects them because they might of acquired them manually or bought them to use for crafting and/or building. By taking them, they can't use them for what they were going to use them for and makes it harder to finish building and/or crafting items.

-What have you learned from this ban? Never to steal and to keep an eye when someone else is on my account because I am responsible for anything that happens on my account.

Very well, you have been unbanned.
Upon login in, turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. If you know that anything else has been stolen, apart from the 15 diamond ores, then please let me know now.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo