• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bows- help?
*idk if i posted this in the right category, sorry if i didn't*

i logged on earlier and i was mining and i found some witches in a cave, when i went to grab my bow to kill them it wasn't in my inv. my entire inv was full of ores & cobbles, etc., except for the spot where i always keep my bow. normally this wouldn't bother me, but i know that i had it in my inventory last time i was on and i can't get a new bow since infinity & mending aren't compatible anymore :'). i'm like 98% sure that i didn't lose it, is there anything else that could've happened to it?
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

You put it in to a chest and completely forgot about it? Happaned to me with my god pick. You accidently dropped it without noticing? You got alzheimers and now dont remember that you lended it to your friend? (Joke)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I lost some carrots in the same way & forgot I'd put them in a chest. Alternatively, maybe you accidentally pressed the discard item button and didn't notice? I also had a boat disappear from my inventory once. I logged out and back in, and there it was, back again.
- Gaming Since The 80's

(03-06-2017, 03:26 AM)RetroSteveUK Wrote: I lost some carrots in the same way & forgot I'd put them in a chest. Alternatively, maybe you accidentally pressed the discard item button and didn't notice? I also had a boat disappear from my inventory once. I logged out and back in, and there it was, back again.

i kinda assumed that i just lost it at first, but since then i've gone through and used /co i on all my chests, and it's not in any of them. i've tried relogging, still nop, & it's a possibility but not too likely that i accidentally threw it bc i have my discard button set to p.
idk :') i'll get over it but i'm just kinda upset because i can't really get another one.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Same happened to me

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

We should start a support group for those who once had OP bows but now have not and will never again. Wink
That's some real loss, right there! Smile
- Gaming Since The 80's

(03-07-2017, 02:21 AM)RetroSteveUK Wrote: We should start a support group for those who once had OP bows but now have not and will never again. Wink

im in.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-07-2017, 02:21 AM)RetroSteveUK Wrote: We should start a support group for those who once had OP bows but now have not and will never again. Wink
I don't need to be a part of this support group because unlike Retro says (highlighted up there) I actually have an OP bow again.
Tongue

Sounds good to me lol

(03-14-2017, 02:40 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
Sounds good to me lol

Patty is alone.