Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: TheGatesofThomas

Reason for your ban: trolling

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: Im sorry I have anger issues and Aspergers. I got angry cause one player was being mean and I got really mad
I promise to be calmer and ignore that player.

Why do you want to come back: This seems like a really cool community and I want be part of it.

Repeated or excessive swearing and especially vulgar language, directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance on this server. And yet you managed to get kicked four times and muted once because of your chat ettiquete, in the time span of 45 minutes. You blatantly disregarded my many warnings.

However, I am willing to give you a chance to come back. Please answer these questions with a paragraph each:
-Why is this kind of behaviour not tolerated?
-What could you’ve done instead?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Take your time and think through your answers as I’ll consider unbanning you after I’ve read your response. Thank you.
xo

(02-24-2019, 07:21 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Repeated or excessive swearing and especially vulgar language, directed at anyone,  is not tolerated under any circumstance on this server. And yet you managed to get kicked four times and muted once because of your chat ettiquete, in the time span of 45 minutes. You blatantly disregarded my many warnings.

However, I am willing to give you a chance to come back. Please answer these questions with a paragraph each:
-Why is this kind of behaviour not tolerated?
-What could you’ve done instead?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Take your time and think through your answers as I’ll consider unbanning you after I’ve read your response. Thank you.

Listen writing a paragraph to get back into a minecraft server is kinda harsh Ill do 2 sentences.

1. This behavior is not tolerated because it creates a hostile server and hurts people's feelings. It also ruins the server image.
2.I could've reported the person making me upset and resolved it that way.I also could have ignored them.
3.I have learned to control my anger. I have also learned to ignore people making me bad.

I suppose that’ll be sufficient for an unban, as this is your first ban. Please keep in mind that if this happens again, you wont be let back as easily. Remember to use the command /ignore IGN to prevent this from happening again.

Welcome back to Hometown.
xo

(02-25-2019, 07:40 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: I suppose that’ll be sufficient for an unban, as this is your first ban. Please keep in mind that if this happens again, you wont be let back as easily. Remember to use the command /ignore IGN to prevent this from happening again.  

Welcome back to Hometown.

Thanks dad!