Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for xray appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Banned for Xraying

Minecraft name: TheGamingNinja_

Reason for your ban: Banned for Xraying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I do admit I did use an xray pack but I didn't want to use it. I really wanted to find my stuff and I said to my self you shouldn't be doing this but I was really mad that I died so one thing lead to another and I used it to get 22 diamonds. If I ever get unbanned it will never be used again. Even if I don't get unbanned could you atleast just ban my user instead of ipbanning me I have 2 siblings that play on this server and I would hate myself if I ruined it for them.

Why do you want to come back: This is a really good server that isnt about pvp and has a really nice staff. Best community not too many plugins or lag. Brings back alot of good memorys from alpha and I haven't found a server quite like this for some time.
[Image: AKOENUS.gif]

(03-19-2016, 06:28 AM)TheGamingNinja_ Wrote: I do admit I did use an xray pack but I didn't want to use it. I really wanted to find my stuff and I said to my self you shouldn't be doing this but I was really mad that I died so one thing lead to another and I used it to get 22 diamonds.
Apart from your appeal being lacking in appreciable length, the highlighted discrepancy will not slide with me.  You claim you didn't want to use an x-raying texture, yet you claim you wanted your stuff back as some justification for the use of x-raying.

Do you know what my parents would ask me as a kid when I wanted something?  "Do you want it, or do you need it?"  When I would say, "want" I was shotdown for not being frugal.  When I said, "need" I had to justify it via flawless logic.  You claim you didn't want to x-ray, so–by the logical solution of disjunctive syllogism–you claim you needed to x-ray when looked at via a lens of want v. need in logic.  By your own words, that is a horrible excuse to give me on an x-ray appeal.

Appeal denied; make a better, longer appeal or find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook