Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP server

Minecraft name: creeperchaos29

Reason for your ban: X-Ray
Who banned you: TrekkieEndermom and Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't use X-Ray and am confused as to why I am banned, I would like to talk someone about why I was banned. The only reason I could think about me getting banned is my sporadic strip mining in which I didn't use X-Ray for, it's just how I mine. If anyone could get back to me to clear this up that would be appreciated, thank you.

Why do you want to come back: The server was fun to play on and there are some cool people on there, Plus I had a lot of good progress.

I would like you to please explain this screenshot to me then - because this defiantly is X-Ray and its your mine. Please update your appeal.
[Image: lb2KGQw.png]
- KatNip

(10-12-2018, 03:08 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I would like you to please explain this screenshot to me then - because this defiantly is X-Ray and its your mine. Please update your appeal.
[Image: lb2KGQw.png]

I'm not going to update it because I didn't use X-Ray, I stand by what I said. I strip mine just like that, ores are plentiful in minecraft, look at literally the thousands of blocks I've mined not all are successful, you get a hunch sometimes, sometimes I feel as if level 9 will have diamonds or sometimes level 11. I will mainly mine around those areas and will go up or down based on if I am having no luck or will shift directions if I have too much luck. It's just my pattern, I honestly don't care for any of my ores that I have I just enjoy the community and was getting ready to create some gnarly builds. I understand you're just doing you're protocol, I will admit it does not look like a normal persons mining pattern. But I can assure you I'm very abnormal and can't mine in a straight line without getting bored. If you search more and more of my strip mines most have been straight lines that curve randomly. If you don't believe me I still want to be on the server but if I were to come back my mining would still look like that just because that's how I do it and it's how I've always done it.