Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X ray Ban Appeal
what i was banned from SMP
name Jed_PvP
Reason for ban- X Ray
Who banned me - Star
I should be unbanned because i have lots of friends and enjoy spending time on this server
i WANT to be unbanned because i LOVE the server and enjoy every second i play on it. I have put a lot of work into the server e.g jobs tasks and making homes etc. and i done all that legit. i never used to hack, just one day i came back and started x raying because i couldn't find any minerals. I am EXTREMELY sorry for doing it and i WILL NEVER do it again. i promise with all my trust, it was just a stupid mistake. I know i have offended the server badly by x raying. i cant express how sorry i am at this point. i just want to go back on the server (BTW this is probably my favorite server) and play with my friends and have a good time. i dont want to be banned because one day i x rayed, i have brought shame to myself. i would love to be unbanned and much appreciate it too. Please forgive me
Jed~

Xray is usually a permanent ban with the small exception of a great appeal. You admitted to the crime, but sadly your appeal is not up to par. You will remain banned

hey Frost i dont know what more i can really say. the nly new thing i can say is that my friend keeps asking if i can come on. i would love to join back, i have put too much work into the server and i dont want to out it all to waste because one day i x rayed :/ please let me back on Sad i really miss playing on the server, i REALLY dont want perm ban because then i know its over and that will get me upset. my friend wants me back,
Please. i just want to play on my favorite minecraft server again.
i would extremely appreciate it frost!
Jed~

If you really want to return, you'll need to make a much better appeal than this. X-Ray is a serious offense, and the majority of appeals for it aren't accepted.