The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X ray Ban Appeal
what i was banned from SMP
name Jed_PvP
Reason for ban- X Ray
Who banned me - Star
I should be unbanned because i have lots of friends and enjoy spending time on this server
i WANT to be unbanned because i LOVE the server and enjoy every second i play on it. I have put a lot of work into the server e.g jobs tasks and making homes etc. and i done all that legit. i never used to hack, just one day i came back and started x raying because i couldn't find any minerals. I am EXTREMELY sorry for doing it and i WILL NEVER do it again. i promise with all my trust, it was just a stupid mistake. I know i have offended the server badly by x raying. i cant express how sorry i am at this point. i just want to go back on the server (BTW this is probably my favorite server) and play with my friends and have a good time. i dont want to be banned because one day i x rayed, i have brought shame to myself. i would love to be unbanned and much appreciate it too. Please forgive me
Jed~

Messages In This Thread
X ray Ban Appeal - by jed_pvp - 02-13-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: X ray Ban Appeal - by frost - 02-15-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: X ray Ban Appeal - by jed_pvp - 02-18-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: X ray Ban Appeal - by Star - 02-18-2016, 12:59 AM