• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanfic
Lex began to love on Maddie, and soon enough, everyone seemed to be loving on eachother. Until something caught onto Sarah's mind...
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

"Where was sky" She thought, as she tried to calm the big gang bang she noticed a familiar whine of a spaceship. As Sky floated down into the garden, the engines scorched the grass. Sky stepped out of the ship holding a small little box with the words "Aray is freaking stuck in here" on the side. He proceeded to walk to wards the back porch..
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Sarah walked up to sky to see the box and questioned why aray was in there. She took the box and opened it to free aray. Aray jumped out and yawned after the weeks of slumber she had, had from being in the box. After that they all went inside to continue the classic party, now with more alcohol which was brought from others. Everyone was getting all hyped but then things went too far when...
- KatNip

Veo and lava walked down the stairs. Noone had noticed them enter, and everyone was wondering how they got in. Finally, sarah asked the question.
"We climbed in the upstairs window. We snuggled in a double bed for a few hours before coming down to join you guys"
"How dare you 'snuggle' in our bed! Those are premium chicken down feathers!" Shouted penguin, and in the corner thatchicken looked up with a shocked expression. Eventually things calmed down and veo and lava were given a lot of alcohol to catch up with everyone else.
Kat eventually dissapeared upstairs to change the bed sheets, and penguin went to join her. They were not seen again for a good 4 hours.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

<THIS POST IS NOT ADDING TO THE STORY! Just to clarify, I got shot in the neck by penguin then dropped to the floor. I was then left there to rot? Lmao... But I was enjoying life XD>
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Zo's maniac-like laughter at Jo's death summoned his soul to retreat back to a body. Only, it missed the body of the panda and entered the form of a....
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Cookie crum
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

So, as zo burst into the party atmosphere cradling a cookie crumb, once again everyone turned to stare. "Its jo" she explained, and everything carried on as normal. By this point Kat's house was a mess, but luckily kat had hidden everything valuable before the party started.
Many things happened during the party. Penguin's stash of carrots was discovered, and a carrot fight quickly ensued with orange projectiles flying everywhere! Kiro found penguin's room and spent the evening asleep in the "fucking wet shitter" making adorable snoring sounds. Chicken sneaked into the laundrette and stole the chicken feather duvet (complete with evidence of veo and lava's "snuggling"). Mistress Angel partied long and hard, and even Teenie Peenie was graciously allowed to join. At one point a bomb was set off in the garden, but Grimm captured courtney before any more damage was done (DK was distraught, having just mowed the lawn to perfection). Sai sneaked into Kat's basement, and spent her time building a temple to herself (complete with diamond fleshlights and LOTS of lube).
It was all going swimmingly (Cookie crumb jo had managed to find kiro and was floating by her side in the "fucking wet shitter") until something happened...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(out of story) Why would I cradle Jo....? Let alone a cookie crum XD

STORY NOW- Zozo threw the cookie crum into the crowd "Devour it!"

That's all ima do, just don't let me cradle Jo for God's sake Tongue
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Brockist picked up the cookie crumb in the crowd, grabbing Beo's wizard stick he transformed into a car to fit his hunger needs. Brockist ate the car quickly, and went upstairs to check on lava and veo.