• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random game
(12-07-2017, 04:39 AM)Penguin Wrote: I realise that I can't play my last UNO card so I throw it at doc. It bounces off harmlessly. I then cough up a massive outdoor checkers set like Rico from the penguins of madagascar. I also invoke the curse from the jenga set that bucket knocked over, causing his firstborn child to be sacrificed to Hubajo. With the goddess' glorious blessing at the sacrifice (with sprinkles!) I infuse my checkers pieces with magic.

The f*ck i don’t have a child and never will! Your magic is weak, Pengu, and you only have it because Hubajo happens to have an ungodly crush on you. Your checker pieces are easily smashed into pieces by 4th, its just that im still unconcious after 4th slapped me. I can still lay my own trap card tho; if Pengu post’s for the next 2 replies, 4th becomes a f*cking god.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(12-07-2017, 12:44 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: Hubajo happens to have an ungodly crush on you.

HAHA that's unlikely.

So 4th becomes a god, but I have the power of the omnipotent Hubajo on my side. I summon BattlePawn! from the remains of the toppled monopoly board and place rasse's unconscious body on a giant Buckaroo! game. One move and you'll be flung sky high!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

i pull a stack of cards out of my sleeve and impress you with a card trick, before doing the wrong move on the board and being flung to the roof, but i get up again and summon the power of a grimm roast down on the next poster
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I ward off Grimm with a very strong and full-caffeine coffee as 4th begins to fall, I lay out a giant version of the game Mousetrap, but with real mousetraps.

i throw my scarf onto the mouse traps to make them go off before i land, and i look at the surroundings, i notice that bucket is slowly waking up while im on my way to the ground, i use my yoyo to hook a mousetrap on and slam it onto bucket so he charges for penguin
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Ladies and gentlemen, its main event time!

[Image: 8LyHOPAb.jpg]

The 4 time champion of being a weirdo, now granted with infinite scarf and the smell of raw salmon due to his newly found godlike powers.

[Image: KefB9Ebb.jpg]

Introducing the crazy cartoon penguin! he was just crushed underneath the pressure of over 60 pounds, due to a corpse launched by a catapult.

So now Pengu has been crushed by my fragile corpse, causing brain trauma and possibly broken ribs. 4th only has a super long scarf as his weapon, not sure what he's gonna do it with. meanwhile, im playing with my new found abilities of posting pictures on the forums. Thanks Mybb!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I pull out a nerf gun with those annoying whistling darts and end my turn.

I steal Pengu's nerf gun and shoot him
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot