• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
So, I haven't been on the forums for AGES for no reason other than I haven't been around?

Been busy applying to universities and doing mock exams and in general just wishing I had more time. Pretty sure the last thing I posted on here was how I can't come on much cos home issues, which are still kinda simmering, but i'll aim to be around more often.

Also I just bought some more RAM so expect me to be playing some not-minecraft a little more often too.

Some stats:

-Despite my absence, I still average 1 post every 2 ish days.
 -For every 49 posts on the forums, there is one by me.
 -I've been online on the forums for 2 and a half days
 -Taking all the posts on the old forums too, I've posted nearly 3000 times. I promise I'm not a spammer.

Also I really need to get a proper profile pic since the one I'm using is some pic from google images when you search "cartoon penguin". Can someone make me one for absolutely no payment in any kind? My MC skin is below for inspiration!

[Image: spQwS7b.png]
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

You got a long way to compete with the freak family, otherwise welcome back to the chaos!cits quiet here tho
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(12-02-2017, 05:37 AM)TheNamesGames Wrote: its quiet here tho

No shit, theres like a post every few days what the heck? We need to start referring more members

(12-04-2017, 03:20 AM)Penguin Wrote:

No shit, theres like a post every few days what the heck? We need to start referring more members

Well, what are we going to do, the only time something happens here is a good forum game or shift tales, and those don’t occur that often  Confused

(12-04-2017, 03:39 AM)TheNamesGames Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 03:20 AM)Penguin Wrote:

Well, what are we going to do, the only time something happens here is a good forum game or shift tales, and those don’t occur that often  Confused
Maybe I should start my own shift tales called "A day in the life of a Penguin"? If enough people actually cared then i'd do it

Maybe a better name though

Thats a neat idea. Its not about that people dont care, though, its about there even being enough people around to accomplish it. But hey, atleast i will always be roaming around. Always.

(12-04-2017, 05:48 AM)TheNamesGames Wrote: Thats a neat idea. Its not about that people dont care, though, its about there even being enough people around to accomplish it. But hey, atleast i will always be roaming around. Always.

until the server itself dies in the fires of the abyss

Wb nerd
- KatNip

(12-05-2017, 11:45 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Wb nerd

Ew