The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello! :>
Rainbow 
Hi hi hi!!

you can call me chaos! my minecraft username is the same as my forum username if that makes a difference.

some things to know about me:
  • im 24
  • im a they/them; my gender is [̴ ̶R̸ ̴E̴ ̷D̴ ̴A̷ ̶C̷ ̷T̷ ̶E̶ ̶D̶ ̵]̷
  • i work an overnight job, so mornings are actually my nights.
  • also because of my job, i can't really be active for long periods of time or super often
  • i love my job tho
  • i am o b s e s s e d with attack on titan at the moment, i've finished the show and i'm re-reading the manga (made it to ~mid season 3 first read) and re-watching the anime at the moment
  • levi ackerman and erwin smith are my babies and i love them both so much
  • no, i do not ship them, i love them separately
  • that and bojack horseman are two of my fave shows, among many others
  • uhh
  • i feel like this is getting too long
  • i'm also obsessed with space, liminal spaces, and kill la kill
  • music is my biggest passion in life. i've been playing guitar for 18 years. i write my own music now, both on my guitar and with a midi controller on my computer (kind of an electro-indie feel to it? inspired by a weird mix of the bands Ludo and Purity Ring, two vastly different bands of vastly different genres)
  • i could go on and on about music, and im gonna go on a little bit more about it tbh
  • i listen to absolutely everything, and i do mean everything. Ludo is my all-time favorite band, but there's an ungodly amount of close seconds from so many different genres. my least favorite genre is country, but i still like some of it. i can't even elaborate on favorites because i just have too many. my spotify likes (where i have ALL the music ive ever remotely liked and has been added to for Y E A R S) is over 1,000 hours long sitting pretty at 13,934 songs, and i'd LOVE to add to that!
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
i have one single request, if i may be so bold: when you comment for the first time, pretty pretty please give me a song to check out (more than one absolutely welcome)! i LOVE expanding my music and would love to hear what everyone else listens to!!
ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
heehoo peenut

Messages In This Thread
hello! :> - by MetuAtrox - 09-01-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: hello! :> - by TheDutyPaid - 09-02-2023, 03:52 AM
RE: hello! :> - by the4neko - 09-02-2023, 04:27 AM
RE: hello! :> - by synthcqtt - 09-03-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: hello! :> - by MetuAtrox - 09-03-2023, 07:32 PM
RE: hello! :> - by LightSquid - 09-05-2023, 09:21 PM