The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Stupid Deaths
Sad 
So what's the most stupid way you've managed to get yourself killed in Minecraft?

Mine, by far the most stupid, was in the Nether.  I was up on a high shelving, looking down below at some pigmen far in the distance. Now I know shooting pigmen is bad (if you don't know why look it up), but I figured they were miles away and on a different level to me so what the heck - let's test out my archery skills! 

One shot and I nailed a pigman. From that distance and in one shot? I felt pretty epic. Cool

About two or three minutes later, after I'd forgotten and moved on, that one pig man found me! He'd managed to navigate through tunnels in the netherrack to finally reach me.  He wasn't the problem however.  I stupidly tried to defend myself and got swarmed by hordes of his mates.

That was the end of me, and the Fortune III pickaxe I was carrying to mine nether quartz. I was gutted, especially as this happened on a server that bans players for three days if they die (hardcore difficulty level).
- Gaming Since The 80's

Messages In This Thread
Most Stupid Deaths - by RetroSteveUK - 03-13-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Most Stupid Deaths - by Star - 03-13-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: Most Stupid Deaths - by Oshakai - 03-13-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Most Stupid Deaths - by Nether_Ruler - 03-13-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Most Stupid Deaths - by firegene - 03-13-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: Most Stupid Deaths - by TheNamesGames - 03-13-2017, 03:23 AM