• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal
#11
- Constantly trying to enforce server rules on your own: I tried to evict a user from my town for griefing somewhere on the server, I tried because I was afraid he might do the same to my town.

- Bickering with staff over rules that you disagree with: I remember I did blicker with a staff that I disagree with a rule and I remember who the staff was but I can't remember what it was, But I have got over this eventually by not being engaged much in the chat and taking breaks from Minecraft. (I think it was regarding the Redstone Build)

- Being threatening and or hostile to certain players: I do not remember threatening a player.

- Refusal to ask for help, even when having done something wrong: I could've spoken to a staff about me overselling to Nether and could've gotten the issue resolved then and there but instead I didn't and ended up getting banned.

I would also like to add that I have learnt my lesson. I will make sure not to repeat such mistake in the future. I am looking forward to be the nice guy in the community and become the kind of guy everyone likes to have. I would be very happy to come back to HomeTown. I apologize for all my words and actions against those staff members I was rude to.
- RedHaseeb
 
  


Messages In This Thread
RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-21-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 06:15 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-21-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-22-2021, 02:04 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-22-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-22-2021, 04:24 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-22-2021, 04:30 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-22-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-22-2021, 09:57 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-23-2021, 01:31 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-23-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-23-2021, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 2 Guest(s)